Statement of aims

I'll use media language in my production portrayed connotations of home actors will be feeling, it will also be able to give a small entail of what might happen within the movie as there will be images placed on the cover which will be chosen carefully as in the film poster you'll not want to give too much away to consumers as you will want them to still come and see your movie to find out what happens. The mise-en-scene I use will be thought through carefully, the types of shots used, the editing used, the costume and makeup, the setting and props and the lighting. For example, some of the main outfits I'll be using Will be worn dirty clothes the connotations of using these what emphasise on the situation which my characters are in, it will show lack of civilisation and that's nothing has been left behind after the war in the post-apocalyptic world where everything has been destroyed. From the research I have done on action movie film posters, I have been able to see what makes a good film poster of this genre of movie, in the majority of the film posters there is a contrast between dark and light colours used, the darker colours are what people are wearing and the background and the contrasting light colours our explosions and actually happening which is clearly snippets from the film itself.

In my production, there are two groups who are very different, the suppressors and the oppressed, I'll be able to represent these groups in the way their costumes are warm, the colour of their costumes and what they look like. The way my characters will act Will also help the audience to be able to see the way be living, through their body language, facial expressions and the way they approach certain situations. However, there will be certain individuals and the way they act about the position in our may be different to the others. From further research of other action movie film posters, I have concluded that the characters used on the front of the posters are close up images where we can see their facial expressions very clearly, the look angry and they look angry and intimidating. Some film posters show more of the characters body language and the main way wash the body language is used is to make the characters look like they are ready for action, to fight or even just to look intimidating. I will be using ideas like this when creating my film poster.

I will target my specific audience by knowing the general areas which that age of my talk target audience like, my target audience is young males aged 18-35, however, this movie will be appropriate and enjoyable for the majority of the population. From the research I conducted, I can see what appeals to my main target audience and this is that on film poster there are about 3-5 characters, there will also be images of some of the scenery and the background and some of the action going on within the movie.

My production Will conform to its industry context because it'll have the general conventions of an action film and I have included a USP and this will make it stand out from any other action movie bringing in more consumers. The time period of what production is set in the future so the context will be different to other times from other action movies in this current day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vance Joyce- Riptide, Is this video Post Modernism?

7 principles of structuralism

Vance Joyce- Riptide, Codes and Conventions